Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Snoop Dogg Converts!

My daughter sent me this link with the Headline:
"Rapper Snoop Dogg converts to Mormonism"
I was shocked!  I mean just last month I was watching TMZ when I saw Dogg walking through LAX and flipping off the cameras with his posse of skanks behind him! I was just getting ready to send the link to everyone I know when it occurred to me that I may be the most gullible person I know and maybe I should check my facts. Well, turns out this was just some elaborate April Fool's Joke.  But the website looks like a cnn.com website, very realistic.....somebody has too much time on their hands! But it's funny!

2 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

I love it!! I sent the link out in an email this morning because I thought it was so unbelieveable!!! Too funny!!!

Aim said...

Meliss, you are the best! I was totally into snoop this morning, just thinkin how great it is and that people can change. I am glad you cleared that up for me. Besides the fact that you openly admitted to watching TMZ, that is why you my dear are THE BEST!(skanks in the airport) nice!