Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where the Crap Have You Been?

I haven't updated in 5 months! What the heck?!?!? Well, I've been very busy. I will share all of it with you, but not right now. I will however share a few pictures from Aidan's Pre-School Field Trip that we went on yesterday to a pumpkin patch.
This is what Aidan does when he's had enough pictures....he does something to make himself look ridiculous so I'll stop. But I don't.

"This is too heavy Mom, you're going to have to carry it for me"
by the way, I didn't carry it, I told him to suck it up and be a man.

Aidan and C Jr.
They were so dang cute.

And of course the ever beautiful Miss M.

2 comments:

katie and co. said...

These pictures are so cute. You got better shots than me. That's for sure!

Aim said...

Yeah! You are back! I am so happeeeeeeeeeeee!