I have a thing for monsters. I know, it's really strange...but I think they're so cute! I found these monster t-shirts on etsy and bought one for myself and Aidan. I bought it thinking that I would maybe wear it to bed, just around the house, that kind of thing. But I really love it! I wear it to Target, Albertson's, even to the Mall! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I also get many strange looks from people but I don't concentrate on those....just on the compliments. I know I'm too old to be wearing such a thing, I just don't care! I know that when Stacy and Clinton from TLC's "What Not To Wear" come knocking on my door for a fashion intervention, this is going to be the first thing to go. But until then, I'm wearing my monster shirt.
So after yesterdays very sad blog about how much I miss Haley, I needed to cheer myself up
And few things in life can cheer me up like BEADS!!!!
I've had these sweet little monster beads for quite a few months and I haven't done anything with them. Today was the day! So I put on my monster shirt and I made my "I Love Monsters" bracelet. And it worked! I shed a few tears while making the bracelet, but I feel better.
Of course Aly just got accepted to BYU-I today so I'm sure I'll have a few more days where I need something to cheer me up. But today the monsters helped.

4 comments:
Love the bracelet. I feel for ya sister...you've raised some great girls...good thing they will be able to stay close via facebook and email.
Why do kids have to grow up? Don't they know they are supposed to be our babies forever? Abbie will get baptized this year and I'm freaking out...I don't know what I'll do when she goes to college. I'll be ready for some good advice!
Cute and fun monster T...love the beads to!!!!
Exciting for Aly...Exciting/sad for you...It seems like just a few years ago we were all living in SLC...Seriously, where does the time go????
beads too...
Post a Comment