Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas Lights at the Mesa Temple


Haley performed with her choir at the temple this year. They did a great job. The lights were so pretty. Aidan loved seeing them. I don't think we went last year so it was all new for him.




As you can tell, Aidan is the center of our universe...everyone wanted to have their picture taken with him.


Haley with her good friends Landon (the dorky one on the left) and Seth on the right

3 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New Lewis Happenings said...

OK so I'm kinda retarded. I tried to edit my post but it wouldn't let me, so now it shows it's deleted...I can't figure out this blogging thing!! Anyway...what I wanted to say is that we loved the lights this year too! I wish we would have gone on the night Haley performed! Beautiful family!!

Cathy said...

okay, how come you didnt send out the ol' email-a-roosky tellin us to come and listen to arial sing? we would have bought tickets! front row even! i am very offended!