Every year on Christmas Eve the kids get to open one present....the catch is that I get to choose the gift they open. Every year it is new Christmas Jammies! It took Aly quite a few years to figure out that I was not just picking their present at random, and that I have the jammies "tagged" for Christmas Eve. When they put on their new jammies they come back downstairs and I take their picture in front of the tree. Me and Chad even got jammies this year. We aren't in the picture because by the time the kids all came down in their jammies Chad was fast asleep on the couch. He had worked the night shift the night before and he came home Christmas Eve morning and didn't sleep at all so he was totally wiped out by 9 pm.
I love this picture! This was taken Christmas morning before we let the kids come downstairs to see what Santa brought. Aidan's hair looks FABULOUS!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Christmas Jammies
Posted by Melissa at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures with your Christmas jammies, but the one with Aiden and Hailey on the stairs takes the cake! LOVE that little guy to death!
SOOOOO cute! Aidan's hair is AWESOME!! Love it!
We have the same tradition in our family! My kids haven't figured it out yet, but I am sure if they really thought about it, they would. They are just excited to open a present "early". Great pictures. Your little Aidan is such a cutie!
WHAT UP MELISSA J??? the pics of aidan are hillarious!! you had better be posting some funny stories for me to read!! i will be stalking your blog DAILY!!
Melissa,
I need your address...Please, please tell me we haven't been bumped off your your Christmas card list!... :)
Post a Comment