Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break

Normally, the Jorgensen Family does something fun and exciting for Spring Break each year. Last year: Hawaii, 2 years ago: Mazatlan. This year however, Melissa used up the yearly vacation budget on herself so now everyone else has to suffer.  We decided to take a quick mini-vacation to the other side of town and went to the "Arizona Grand Resort".   Haley and Alyssa were being typical teenage downers and were having a big cow about going...(which, I'm not sure why because cell coverage was better on that side of town than it ever is at home, so what were they worried about?). So we decided to leave them at home with a box of cereal and a gallon of milk.
Aidan, McKenna, Chad and I went to play at the hotel's water park. Aidan loved it! He ate an absurdly large amount of french fries and ran around in the water for HOURS! He loved the lazy river too. We had dinner at Claim Jumper and breakfast at the hotel's restaurant where they have a fabulous breakfast buffet. We were total pigs!
I'm quite embarrassed to say that we only took pictures of Aidan. I'm sure our girls will blame us later in life when they have extensive therapy...everything will be all my fault because I never loved them enough to take pictures of them. But anyway, aren't these pictures of Aidan cute?! 


1 comments:

katie and co. said...

Love the pics! What a studly little boy!