We have procrastinated this long enough...it is time to potty train the boy. I set myself up yesterday for a day full of tears and wailing and gnashing of teeth (by me) and a lot of yelling and hiding in the closet (by both me and Aidan).
But so far so good. He hasn't had any accidents yet. He stayed dry all day yesterday! Today has gone just as well....in fact he tells me when he has to go.
Our theory is that we have waited SO LONG to potty train him that it's going to to be smooth sailing. So cross your fingers and say a little potty training prayer for us.

5 comments:
What a beautiful thing! We keep thinking about it here but maybe we will wait a little longer to try.
That is fabulous!! I am ready for Austin to start too!
Yay for Aiden! That is so great. I am watching you very carefully as I've got to consider doing this with Cannon sometime here soon.
Woo hoo!!!! ;)
Good luck with this one...
Post a Comment