Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of School

My friends are all back in town, the kids are at school, my old man is at work....finally, I can be selfish once again!
Well, not that I ever quit being selfish, but now I can be more self-centered than I have been for the past two months. 
Aren't my girls so cute?



I made them these awesome necklaces to wear on the first day of school....they each have a different color...I love how they turned out.

5 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

Beautiful girls, Melis...
Can't believe how grown up they all look!!
And, for the record...I don't think you're selfish at all. ;)

Nikkel said...

I can't believe how old your girls are now, they are all so beautiful!! Love the necklaces!

katie and co. said...

I'm going to be a little selfish and ask you to make me one of those necklaces. They are SERIOUSLY so cute. (oh and so are your girls!)

Serendipity said...

Very cute girls...very cute necklaces...Hope you enjoy a little more free time with everyone back in school! We headed back to school on Wednesday also...still trying to create some order! :)

R Family said...

Wow, your girls are looking so grown up! So sorry we didn't get to see you when we were in town. Katie said you guys are coming up for Swiss Days. I'm planning on going, so we'll have to meet up. We have a little boy in our ward that is Aiden's twin. He's about 18 months and I swear I am going to send you a picture of him. You would die. Brad can't get over it.