I sent out the Christmas cards today! WooHoo! The holidays are now officially over. So be watching for your card in the mail. I'm sure you'll be waiting on pins and needles. My great friend Tiffany told me that people don't really want a picture of just the kids in a Christmas card...they want a picture of the mom and dad so that they can feel better about themselves. Knowing this, I didn't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing you are hotter than Chad and I. We're both fatter than we were last year and that's why we're not in any of the pictures. We'll see how it goes next year.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Got mine today! Love it!
I've always said that people just look at the adults in the Christmas card to see if they are fatter/skinnier, greying or balding. But I finally gave up last year and decided that I hope my friends still love me and my hubby even if we are fatter and greyer! :)
Your family is as cute as ever!
Got mine yesterday, but it was addressed to Leon and Staci. I hope they got theirs.
On the Mom and Dad issue... my sister says you lose card points if you include a picture of yourself. And I need all the points I can get.
Jed and I have wondered why people only send pictures of the kids. We actually like family pictures so our kids will remember you. So, you can help us out and we will keep your photo on our fridge so our kids will know who you are when they see you. We love you no matter what you look like.
Super cute pictures Jorgensen Family!
Loved your card! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment