Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Christmas Gift Ever

Steve and Melanie had our name for Christmas this year. I was so excited when their box came in the mail and I got to put 5 wrapped gifts under the tree. The gift for me was the same exact size as the one's for the girls and I knew Melanie made them something for their room so I was super super excited. So Christmas morning the girls opened their gifts and they were these fabulous magnet boards with their names on them. They handed me mine and I was absolutely thrilled to see Keith Urban staring back at me as I ripped the paper off. 

I love my gift, thank you Melanie so much! Oh, and the girls love theirs too....but I really really love mine! I am going to hang it up and the picture of Keith will stay on it as well as the Keith magnets you made! You are so talented...I'm very impressed. Thank you so much.



1 comments:

Erin Goff said...

Can't wait for Mel and Steve to have our names.