Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Conversations with a 16-year old

Ok, here's the setting. Aly and I are at the grocery store. We are at the meat counter waiting for our meat to be wrapped.
Aly: So what are we having for dinner?
Me: Hamburgers
Aly: And you're buying ground beef?
Me: Yes (with a heavy accent of "duh" sound to my voice)
Aly: How are you going to make hamburgers with ground beef?

And this people, is what I live with. This is the same child who is supposed to be prepared to leave the house in a year to go to college.

5 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

Classic.

ljdoelling said...

And I was hoping the girls were going to cook for us.

Aim said...

Thats right patrick. Thats right.

Erin Goff said...

Oh, that's good! You must be proud!

Jill said...

You just gave me a great laugh that I needed right now. That is too funny!