Warning:If you are not a member of the Goff Family then this post will not interest you. Actually, even if you are a member of the family it may not interest you, but read it anyway.

I just found out something super awesome! The Broadway Show "Wicked" is going to be here in town at the same time as the Family Reunion. If I buy tickets for a group, (20 or more people) they give me a group rate of $75 per ticket....which is a smokin' hot deal. If anyone is interested in doing that on July 2nd or 3rd just let me know.
I've been wanting to have t-shirts at the family reunion. We could have a cute little tree on the front like this:

And then on the back we could have something like this:

Just kidding....although that would be pretty funny. In fact, I think I will have that put on my t-shirt no matter what everyone else decides to do. But seriously, I was thinking about designing the shirts to look like concert t-shirts with the place and dates on the back of the past reunions. Let me know what you think.
Ok, one last thing. If anyone is flying into Phoenix for the reunion and is going to be renting a car, we have one car, possibly two (it depends if Chad has to work during the reunion) available to use so you wouldn't have to rent a car.

This isn't really a picture of our car, but it is pretty cool. Remember when Mom had a station wagon like this? That was the coolest car ever.
So anyways, I guess I've rambled on enough. Let me know if you are interested in any of the above!
6 comments:
Melissa all of that sounds awesome. Unfortunately we won't be there this year for a few reasons. Scott will be in school and I will be almost ready to have a baby. One thing we can enjoy with you is sweet Wicked tickets. We are going to see it here in Memphis on July 7th. We may be interested in the shirts if you do get them. Let us know. Thanks I love your blog.
Hey... The concert T-shirt is a great idea... I wonder how you came up with that idea?
I had a friend approach me about Wicked just this past week, but she didn't have dates. You know me and the girls are in for it, I'll see if Dana and Cooper are up for it.
I'm not from the Goff family but all of you Goff's better take advantage of that awesome price to see WICKED! And you definitely have to do the t's Melis! :)
Ok, I know I am not a Goff but I would love to go with you guys to Wicked! I will buy 2 tickets if you let me come.... Annette
Okay so you idea for the t-shirts are great! I am okay with that.
Lynette...since when have you been a fan of the reunion t-shirts?? You poo-pooed mine! :)
Melissa, we are interested in Wicked. Call us before buying please...
Shelley and Jason
Post a Comment