Haley and I went to see Rascal Flatts in concert last night. It was really great! I was however not allowed to bring my camera in because it has a detachable lense. So I ran back to the car and left it there. Luckily, I brought a crappy camera that I was able to use.
Then as we are standing in line to buy t-shirts, I was so concerned about Haley dropping her ticket, that I lost mine! I was pretty scared that they wouldn't let me down to my seat. But I guess I looked pretty harmless because the guy just let me in when I told him how stupid I was.
When we got to our seats, there across the isle from us was some 17-year old kid with a camera just like mine that I just had to run out and leave in my car. That was very irritating. So next time I'm just going to change security lines until I get through some line where the security guard doesn't care what kind of camera I have.
We totally missed seeing Jessica Simpson sing, which neither of us were too broke up about. She didn't sound very good from what we heard.
Rascal Flatts was really quite fabulous. I still think that Keith blows everyone else away during a concert, but they were quite good. They even let this cute 10-year old girl on stage who wrote her own song. It took her a minute or two to get the courage to sing it but then she totally let loose. She was pretty good. The band even tried to pick out the tune and accompanied her....it was pretty awesome.
I'd definitely go again. I'm not super wild about the venue...Cricket Wireless Pavilion is not my favorite place for a concert. So hopefully next time they'll pick somewhere else to perform. It was great and it was so fun to go with Haley.
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!
Looks like you had great seats and had a blast! How fun for you guys!
I went to a Rascal Flatts concert about 8-9 years ago in a casino in Nevada and the venue only held about 200 fans. I was in the front and center and could reach out and touch their shoes if I wanted. They did throw me a guitar pick and I had them sign it after the concert. It was pretty cool.
Post a Comment