Monday, April 6, 2009

Keith Tickets


Once again, Keith got shafted for "Entertainer of the Year" at the ACM's last night. At least flippin' Kenny didn't win again. He sure looked hot when he performed though! WOOHOO! Chad thought I was pretty pathetic carrying on like I did. But seriously, he's quite amazing!

I just bought my tickets for his "Defying Gravity" concert here in Phoenix in July. I'm super excited! 
The album is so great. I've listened to the whole album many times and there isn't one song that I'm not crazy about...the whole album is fantastic!
I also figured out that when we take Haley up to school in the fall we will be driving through Salt Lake on the same day as Keith's SLC concert! Can you believe my luck? It must be fate! So I need to start looking for tickets to the SLC show now. Chad is thrilled.

2 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

I LOVE how you LOVE Keith!!! And, it's pretty safe to say that I know exactly how you feel, you know, from one obsessed fan to another. ;) Also...if Chad doesn't want to go you'd better be calling me!!!

katie and co. said...

So...I didn't know you liked him so much. ha ha.