Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Senior Prom

Haley and Chadwin both wore Converse shoes. We added rhinestones to the toes of Haley's to make them a little more prom'ish. Chadwin wanted rhinestones too but I said no.

Chadwin borrowed his Daddy's car for the night. I don't even want to know how fast the idiot drove. He didn't get a ticket so I keep telling myself that must be because he drove the speed limit the whole night.
Mormon Prom is in a couple more weeks so I'll be back with pictures of Haley and Aly.

7 comments:

ljdoelling said...

She is beautiful!!! Amazing dress. I say it took less than an hour as for our previous conversation. Great shoes.

Erin Goff said...

Love the shoe/dress combo. And of course she is just beautiful.

Mike, Chelsea and Co. said...

So CUTE! Your girls are beautiful inside and out! (And Aiden's super cute too.)

Nikkel said...

So cute!! I can't believe she's a senior. I love the shoes too!

Lynsie and Andrew said...

Where does she get her dresses? they are always gorgeous!

katie and co. said...

She's killin' me. KILL-ING ME!

mauri said...

That is so crazy. Jase and Alex did the same thing. I thought they looked silly, but they thought they were the cutest things. While I was out of town the Cheerleaders were in charge of a dance and Haley had to wear a semi formal and she wore the converse too. Hers was short and I could have killed her. Oh well. I finally did set up a blog. it's bunchofbleazards.blogspot.com