Friday, February 8, 2008

New Years Eve

Haley and her friends went to a party for New Years Eve while the rest of us slaved away at home getting ready for our trip to Utah....no I'm not bitter, why do you ask?
This was not your typical ripped hole in the knee of your jeans with buffalo wing sauce wiped on the front of your t-shirt party. The girls wore their Homecoming dresses and foofed their hair up nice and big and the boys, well, the boys did the best they could. Haley and her friends Lindsay (on the left) and Jocelyn (on the right) looked so pretty!

2 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

She's a beauty, Melis...you're gonna have to keep a close eye on that girl!!! I wish we would have done that when we were in High School...ours were always the "hole in the jeans" type parties!!

Cathy said...

Ohhhhh Melis! She is gonna give you a run for your money with looks like those! Tie her up now while you still can! If any boys come a knockin'......get your shotgun!! She looks absolutely beautiful! Just like her momma! (am I a kiss-up or what?)