Saturday, May 3, 2008

Birthday Gifts

If you are Kandyce, Stacy, or Sonja you need to stop reading this now...right now Kandyce, I know you're peeking! Everyone else can keep reading. I just made these bracelets for three of my friends who have birthday's this month.  I bought the lampwork beads from a lampwork artist that sells her beads online at zbeadz. I want to learn to make lampwork beads myself but knowing how accident prone I am, I would probably burn down my house in nothin' flat (lampwork beads are made by melting glass with a torch). I really want to keep all these bracelets for myself, it's going to be hard to give any of them away! I pretty much suck at being a photographer so the pictures don't do them justice, but when these babies are in the sun they totally sparkle!




7 comments:

Dana Goff said...

Very cute. You might find yourself in the jewelry business, if you don't watch it. I might have to buy one. Will I find them on E-bay? - Erin

New Lewis Happenings said...

Those beads are way cuter than the ones at the party the other night!! I wish my birthday was coming up!!

Anonymous said...

Hey My birthday is next month! Love- Annette

Serendipity said...

Look at you...what a great gift idea!

katie and co. said...

You aren't kiddin'! I would SO not be giving those away. SO CUTE, Melis!

R Family said...

Those are way cute. And yes, Brad got his hat at WalMart too. Seriously, what was he thinking?

Nikkel said...

So cute!!! I wish I was as talented as you are when it comes to this stuff!