Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Boys Are Weird

Today my great friend Tina's little boy T. was over playing with Aidan. I took them to the mall where they have this great fountain for kids to play in. The boys love it. As I took pictures of them I noticed how differently boys and girls play. The girls would run through getting just their fingertips wet and squealing  the whole time. Then there were these two boys.

They were either punching the water, (personally, I don't get that) or standing over the shooting water, for what reason I don't know nor do I want to. Some sort of water enema?

3 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

What's the deal with my kid?? I'm a bit disturbed by those pictures of him!!! ;)
Thanks, so much, for letting him come and play!! He just loves his buddy, Aidan!!

katie and co. said...

This cracks me up! Cannon needs a little more boy influence around here so we gotta get them together a bit more. Thanks for the fun yesterday. K.

Aim said...

Ok, I took Cormie on Monday and he totally did the same thing. And the little girls were running around and doing little splashes and the boys were like each taking over a spout and hovering over them. Wierd, it starts young.