My sweet little girl just left the house for Prom. I'm amazed that I have a daughter old enough to go to the Prom. I'm even more amazed that I have a daughter that looks like this!
This is Haley's date Nathan. He is the sweetest boy ever!
Haley and Nathan doubled with Haley's best friend Kirsten and her date Chad. They were all so pretty.
I keep looking at Haley during Church. She looked so grown up. And what a beautiful grown. When you said it was orange, I was not too sure about it. But it was beautiful! What a fun age.....
6 comments:
Very Beautiful!
I just posted Taylor's pictures. They had prom tonight, too.
Haley looks beautiful!! Wow!
I keep looking at Haley during Church. She looked so grown up.
And what a beautiful grown. When you said it was orange, I was not too sure about it. But it was beautiful! What a fun age.....
You can't have someone old enough to go to a prom!
Haley loves beautiful...hope they had a wonderful time!
That should read "Haley looks beautiful..." :)
...and I love her dress!
Radiant! Simply Radiant! I never once looked that good for my prom. I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment