Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RNC Bracelets

The Republican National Convention was on our tv the whole day today. I decided that I couldn't just watch that and do nothing else so I decided to work on some bracelets. The pink one in the upper left corner I made while watching Sarah Palin's speech. Seriously, how awesome is she? I hate politics, it stresses me out listening to all of their crap. But she was so great. She even made me a little misty eyed. I thought she was fantastic.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

okay.....so when do I come over and pick up all my bracelets that you made me today? we can do lunch too if you want? let me know, and soon please!

Anonymous said...

Loved the Bracelets! How much do you charge? :) I think JJ would look so adorable in the little pink Bear one.

New Lewis Happenings said...

Cute bracelets, and YES Sarah Palin is amazing! What a cool lady!!

katie and co. said...

Love them all! Which lucky ones are going to the Book Club girls for Birthdays? I am so jealous!

Roxanne said...

I'd have to agree...she was brillant; far better than I had expected. Fingers crossed that we can get her elected.

Serendipity said...

Those bracelets made my heart skip a little beat...you did a great job! (I'm a little crazy over the entire lampwork bead thing...aren't they amazing!?)