Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Happy Surprise

I had such a great surprise yesterday! I opened the front door to find a friend holding this cake

It's so dang cute, I love it. The icing is so pretty. I love how the icing looks like a piece of fabric has just been thrown over it.
So after dinner we dug in to find blackberries. I love blackberries, they are quite fabulous! It was such a yummy cake. It's from Tammie Coe Cakes in Phoenix. I had never heard of it before so I went to their website and they make some really beautiful cakes. I loved the cake, thank you so much Sammie and Trish!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

That is a fun cake. I'm coming to Phoenix this weekend (my sister's birthday is Monday) so I'm going to order a cake from there. Good timing!

katie and co. said...

Oh, this is fabulous! How fun!

Varsity Outdoor said...

How come we never see Chad? He's like Joe Biden, being kept in the closet by The Annointed One? Let's have a special feature on the most exciting thing about Chad. Yes?