


What do the above things all have in common? Think back to my last post....any guesses?
All of the above items have been shipped to my house in the past week. I haven't ordered any of them, but they have showed up on my debit card and on my front door step. The coffee is humorous just because of the fact that we are Mormon. The clicker training for dogs....(we received TWO of those!) That's a little bit funny because our dog has no manners and is just bad, bad, bad. But my favorite is the business cards sent to us by vistaprint. They had my name and street address but not my city, state or zip code...a 1-800 number (which I called and it is not a valid #).....and an email address at the bottom with some asian-sounding name.
Now, when I talked to my bank and they were telling me all the transactions that this person attempted...one of those was to a florist. But the bank declined that purchase. Why? Of all the things that are useful to me, it would have been the flowers! I'm really starting to think the dog clicker training things were sent to me by Kandyce because my dog is so dumb and hers can read.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Christmas in October
Posted by Melissa at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH.
That is hilarious!!
Maybe Kandyce could teach all of our dogs to read.
I am keeping my mouth shut on this one guys! it can't take anymore feet shoved in there!
I'm laughing about Kandyce's reading dog. Still laughing...
Post a Comment