So a few posts ago my brother Steve made a comment about me hiding away Chad like Joe Biden. I realized that I blog about me, I blog about my kids, I blog about jewelry, I blog about Jose/Paco/Jesus/Julio but I don't ever blog about my wonderful husband. So that got me thinking that I need to have a special segment just for Chad. So this is my first entry honoring "My Old Man/Homer/Homie/You're Such an Idiot/Chad".
This is one of the many reasons I love Chad:
This is what Chad did for his 40th birthday! I threw a party for him and we rented sumo suits and set them up in the back yard. Now, Chad and I just love to embarrass our friends and watch them humiliate themselves so I just assumed Chad wanted to watch a bunch of 30-45 year old idiot men wrestle in fat suits. But I came outside and there he was all dressed up and wrestling Scott! Chad loves to play and have a good time. If you could make a decent living by playing, Chad would be the first to sign up. I love watching Chad's face light up like this.
So, thanks to Steve who compared me to Obama and got me to start posting about Chad...I'll be back with more!
2 comments:
Heres to Chad the man we all love and admire. To Chad!
There's only ONE CHAD and WE LOVE THAT MAN! I can't wait to read what else you are going to write about him.
Post a Comment