This was the highlight of my trip to Utah! Don't you love it? I know, I know, developing a closer bond with family, the cousins playing, breaking bread with those we love, snow boarding, sledding, yadda yadda yadda....that was all great, whatever. But when I saw this truck in the parking lot of "Dairy Keen" in Heber...it made my week!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's AWESOME!!!
You can always count on Dairy Keen to give you the best! Gotta love HEBER CITY!
I don't know whether to answer the add, or just keep that part of my closet to myself! Would it be wrong to copy the add? Just wanting to bong with sistas in the same profession as me! Nothin' wrong ? Just a bonding tool? Kris would be ALL OVER the application process!!
Just can't stop laughin"!! LOVE THE STICKER! SOME BALLS! I want one but I just don't see my neighbors (the stake pres lives three houses down and the bisop is five down) having the same respect for me. What do I care? They probably don't have any from living by me the last few years and seeing my true colors. oooopsie!!
Post a Comment