Friday, February 8, 2008

Soldier's Hollow in Midway

Ok, before I even write anything about this, I have to apologize to everyone in Utah that we didn't get to see while we were there. If you are going to harbor bad feelings then don't read our blog at all, just go pout. But if you love us anyway please finish.
While on our short trip to The Greatest Snow on Earth we were fortunate enough to go sledding with Erin, Taylor, and Carly. We had the best time, even though we are Arizona idiots and we were not properly equipped for the cold.

This is the hottest picture of Chad...I love it!

McKenna refused to let me get a good picture of her, the brat!


Haley, Taylor, & Alyssa


Aidan had the best time! He sat on this tube the whole time and was pulled everywhere. He was also the warmest thanks to Coopers old snow suit! Thanks Coop!







2 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

Looks fun!! Cold, but fun!!!

Cathy said...

My kids keep asking when we are going on our anual snow trip. Not as big as UTAH, but tubin' at sunrise is just as fun! Oh, the pic of Chadly Dan is HOT!! (tell him I said it in my "tiger woman" voice!) Aidan is absolutely adorable! Just chillin' like a villian!