Saturday, July 12, 2008

Naked in San Diego

We decided at the last minute to take a quick trip to San Diego this week. We spent the first day at the beach....it was so great! We boogie-boarded, we built sand castles, we frolicked in the waves. By "we" I mean Chad, Haley, Aly, McKenna, and Aidan. I sat in my beach chair and read a book. Then when the front of me had fried enough I laid on a towel and fell asleep. It was fabulous! On the second day we went to the beach again but it was overcast and got kind of chilly so we went back to our condo to warm up. The rest of the day all Aidan wanted to do was sit in the recliner and watch "Blues Clues" on my computer.
This was the view from the balcony of our condo. All those little black dots are surfers waiting for the perfect wave. They would sit there all dang day long from 7 am until after the sun went down at night.

Oh by the way, Aidan wasn't really "nakey". He had a diaper on...he just looks nakey in the picture. And yes, he is 3-1/2 and still wearing diapers...he who casts the first stone  is welcome to come on down and give potty-training a shot.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You are such a worthless mother!!! Are you kidding.....he is not potty trained?? LAZY LAZY!! LMBO!! Ty was 3 1/2 before he even THOUGHT of going pee on the potty! Oh, and if anyone gives you crap.....send them my way and I will knock the tar out of them for you! I got your back woman!

Nikkel said...

Oh I have so missed going to the San Diego beached this summer. I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy the fabulous weather!