Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer in Utah

We took a really short trip to Utah this summer. While we were there we went to the Conference Center because the girls had never been. During our tour with our fabulous tour guide we walked by this statue of Christ.
As we walked by it my cute little boy said: "Look Mom, Jesus wants to give you a hug!" Is he the sweetest thing on earth or what? It took me awhile to compose myself to tell Chad what Aidan had said...heaven forbid I show any other emotion but anger!
This awesome house is to the north-east of the Conference Center. Haley loves it...she said that someday she's going to own it. We took this picture of her in front of it at the age of 17 so that when she moves in when she's 27 she can frame this picture and hang it in the entry.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

You need to tell Haley that she can have her reception there........that place is a reception hall. I have LOVED that place for YEARS!! My cousin used to live right down the street from there, and I would drive past and wish I could own it too!