One of Haley's friends was just over here and he told me I had to read this blog:
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
It is seriously so funny....it's a spoof on typical young married Mormon girls in Utah. This girl is the reason I can't live in Utah again. I know, I know, not everyone in Utah is this way, like sweet Katie. I love Katie with all my heart but the Lord had to soften my heart because I assumed everyone from Utah was this way. But anyway, it's a funny little blog you might enjoy.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Seriously
Posted by Melissa at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad I could break the "Utah Mormon Mold" for ya just a bit. My other "Mormon Mommy" friends from Utah think the blog is hilarious.
All i can say to this blog is WOW!! Is there really people like this or is this all just a big joke
Post a Comment